Does An Affair Mean It’s Over?
DISCERNMENT COUNSELING CAN HELP
Does an affair or infidelity mean the marriage is over? Not necessarily!
- Your Spouse is Remorseful and Wants to Make Changes
- You Both View the Affair or Infidelity as a Symptom of a Problem You’ve both Created
- You and Your Spouse Still Feel Committed to the Marriage and Each Other
- You and Your Spouse are Willing to Do the Work of Healing Together
- You and Your Spouse View the Affair or Infidelity as a WakeUp Call
- You Both Want to Engage in Forgiveness
ARE YOU CONFUSED?
Don’t know the answers to these questions?
- 1st Question: Know Answers These Question
- 2nd Question: Understand W Means Work Healing
- 3rd Question: Know How Forge S strong emotional Connection
- 4th Question: Sure You Can Forgive Affair
- 5th Question: Know Having Affair means marriage Over
- 6th Question: Understand Consequences Divorce Separation
- 7th Question: Sure Your Spouse Can Change
- 8th Question: Sure You’re still In Love
- 9th Question: Have Conversation Without Arguing
DISCERNMENT COUNSELING HELPS YOU FIND ANSWERS.
Discernment counseling is a specially designed protocol serving the undecided couple about whether to go forward with Divorce, reconciliation, or not do anything at all. Discernment Counseling helps you find the answers to your questions.
THE BEST ANSWERS FOR BOTH OF YOU: Discernment Counseling does not promote any single agenda, and is not invested in any particular outcome other than the one you deem to be in your best interest.